Monday, December 26, 2005

For those of you who watched the Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade, Kathleen and I may have been visible in the audience! We were there for the first day of filming, which was all the shows on the Castle Stage. It was long and hot (this was December 2), but it was pretty cool. Just to prove we were there (in case you can't see us on TV), we have pictures as proof. The first show we saw was the Brian Setzer Orchestra playing "Jingle Bells." (This took the longest, and I don't know why.) There's a picture of them with Mickey in their blue car, and some Toy Story characters dancing during their show. Next was John O'Hurley, who sang and danced to "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast. This was my favorite part. I didn't really mind that we had to watch it 4 times. Finally, we saw Vanessa Williams sing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing." This was Kathleen's favorite part. She was very excited and glad that we were still there when Vanessa came out. (I suppose we should have told you about this before the parade aired, but we've been busy. My mom recorded it. Maybe you can borrow it!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home