
This is from a day a long time ago that we went to Epcot. We weren't going to put in on our blog because it's not a very good picture of us, but we need a picture of Aladdin since we both like that movie so much. This Aladdin was pretty amazing because he sounded exactly like the one on the movie! It was pretty funny. We had a nice conversation about my pirate medallion while we waited for Kathleen to get someone to take our picture. Aladdin said it was a good thing Abu wasn't there or he would try to steal it. Jasmine said she'd have to watch her jewelry around me. Hey, I'm not a real pirate!
2 Comments:
Okay you two! Having waaaaayyyyy tooooo much fun!! Wish I was 19 again :)!! Can't wait to hear more of your stories. See you next month!
Thats my Kathleen! Lookin dang good in Florida. I hope you find your real Aladin before you leave!
Post a Comment
<< Home